Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Captain Kaz

This is a character in my life. You’ll be hearing a lot about him in the future, as many of the aggravating and annoying things that happen to me are a result of this person. He is a unique individual. A subordinate of such, I guess you could say, who loves to question not only me, but any rule set by people in positions of authority. Why can’t the Capt. simply do his job without finding something to complain about or question? Why must things snowball into a three alarm fire, when there’s a perfectly good solution right under the Captain’s big nose?
I guess some people are leaders, others are followers, and then there’s Capt’ Kaz, who just refuses to be led.
So, thank you Captain, tonight’s Bud Light’s in honor of you.

Mr. Pu

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HEHEH...Big nose...That's great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home