Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Victoria's Secret catalogue

came today. I really enjoy looking through it. But I have to ask the women out there.........Doesn't it feel uncomfortable, or even hurt to wear one of those thongs? Some of them look like they ride up the crack of your ass. I know I'd be uncomfortable I was wearing a thong. So, I asked my wife the same question, and her answer was, "yeah, that's why you only saw me in them when we were dating, now that you're mine....I aint wearing them again!"

6 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Your wife tells truths.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Never did the thong thing. Not dignified for a woman of my age.

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly SupplyM. - no woman of age wears them. But we do spend money on nice lingerie. Thongs are better left for the girls - not the women.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

sugar v has the same issues with thongs....

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

That's correct afromabq,
We can still be sexy without a thong!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I've found them to be much more comfortable since I've lost 70 lbs, and much easier to find someone willing to look at me in one.

:* Princess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home