Hu Flung Pu

Friday, May 20, 2005

My Sister's in Labor!

This is an exciting time in the Pu family. The first grandchild is about to pop his head out and say hello to the world. He’s coming out about 4 weeks early, but everything should be fine, and I’m not worried. I’m sure my sis is though. She’s tends to get a little excited over the details of life, and has even worried herself sick sometimes (literally).
So, after work I’m off to the hospital, maybe the little man will already be there, maybe not. But, one thing’s for sure, I’ll be celebrating at a bar tonight around the corner from the hospital with my brother-in-law. It’ll probably be his last night of piece and quiet.

Get the cigars ready!

Good luck sis, and don’t stop pushing!

Mr. Pu

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Congrats Uncle Hu Flung!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home