Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Hey people, well, after a few hours of work, I have a pretty nice four day weekend planned. The work crew is getting together for Happy hour. That's always fun and exciting, always a great way to start uor weekend. Then tomorrow for Turkey day, the wife, Isabella and myself are heading to my parents for a good old fashioned thanksgiving dinner. There should be about 20 people there. This is the first thanksgiving that my parents are grandpartents, with Isabella and my 5 month old nephew, MJ. So, that should be a lot of fun. Friday, I'll probably do some yard work, and maybe rake up some of the leaves that have completely engulfed my lawn. Then Friday night I'm kicking the wife and the baby out the house, and it's poker night with the fellas. Wings, beer, poker, maybe a pasing college football game on. Should be fun. my brother, brother-in-law, Tom and his brother Squan, and my little buddy Startgell should all be present. After that, I really don't have much else planned. I'm sure we'll have to stop by the in-laws at some point on saturday, so that'll suck. But then on Sunday I'll be able to kick back, have a few drinks, and watch the NY Football giants kick the Seattle Seahawks ass.
I hope everyone has a happy and healthy Thanksgiving weekend.
Be safe
Mr. Pu

5 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so domestic Mr. Pu. Love it! Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you and your family a very happy turkey day, Mr Pu!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Happy turkey day! Sounds like fun!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Have a great weekend!!!!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope they devour eight chickens hanging from Chinese butcher hooks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home