Hu Flung Pu

Friday, May 20, 2005

Michael James Muscara

Well folks, I'm an Uncle. Uncle Hu to be exact. Little Michael James was born at 3:55 pm May 20th.
Now explain the irony in this, my sis was born April 29th, my Dad was born May11th, my Mom was born May 16th, my brother was born May 19th, and now lil' Mike was born May 20th. All the members of my family born within 21 days of one another. Imagine the Super Birthday parties we're going to have now when lil' Mike turns 1 and then 2 and so on.
Yours truly, Hu Flung Pu, was born JANUARY 20th!!! My B-Day is in that forgotten month when everyone is trying to recover from Christnas & New Years. Am I the odd ball, the unique one, the forgotten member of this family, or was I adopted? How come I'm not a taurus?

I guess that's why I married someone born in March!

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Congratulations Uncle Hu! Best wishes to the family!

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, came by CHARLIE, My nephew was born Jan 20! Nice to see another male new yorker!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home