Hu Flung Pu

Monday, November 28, 2005

things I learned this weekend

Puttings together four reindeer that light up on the front lawn takes an awful lot of patience

I should've bought stock in Home Depot....because I'm always f'n there

Poker with the fellas is fun regardless of whether or not you win money....but if you do win, it makes it even sweeter

It's takeing longer and longer to recover from a hangover lately

Instant Messaging is addictive

Ripping down wallpaper is one of life's cruelest jobs

Isabella, although it's all gibberish, can talk a mile a minute.

Don't step in dog shit, and then walk through the house after your wife has just washed the floors

Happy hours are so much more fun if you're friends with the entire crowd you're with

Finally......my mother-in-law is trouble

10 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you're wife beat you over the head? LOL.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hahahaha, good lessons learned!!!

About happy hour...I guess the "crazy chick" and wacky people like that didn't go.....

Hangover recovery, seems to get worse and worse.....

IM is addictive, I try to steer clear of it!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Here's one,

I can make 10 posts in one day all about nothing when I'm manic.

:* Princess

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

All very good observations! I think hangover recovery time does increase with age...takes me at least a full 12 hours now!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Ha,very good stuff. Some hard lessons learned!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I didn't know because I was raking leaves and the dog shit was hiding under the pile....

I luv drinking too

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I didn't know because I was raking leaves and the dog shit was hiding under the pile....

I luv drinking too

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I didn't know because I was raking leaves and the dog shit was hiding under the pile....

I luv drinking too

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I didn't know because I was raking leaves and the dog shit was hiding under the pile....

I luv drinking too

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to get me a hangover for tomorow tonight...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home