Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

recent updates....

1 - Bella just turned 7 months old
2 - Mrs. Pu is healthy and happy
3 - Lots of projects going on around the house.
4 - My little brother and his Boston Cannons teammates begin their lacrosse season in 4 weeks
5 - We're about to purchase a car
6 - I was able to obtain two season tickets for the NY Giants next year, I'm so happy about this
7 - Work is so fucking boring I don't know what to do with myself, I'm beginning to get very good at minesweeper though. Also, I bought a book of puzzles called, sukodo, or some japanes shit. They're very addicting
8 - Summers right around the corner, and thus begins BBQ season here on LI.
9 - I signed up for a triathlon in August, so hopefully that entices my lazy ass to get out there and exercise
10 - Life is good........................................sometimes

Hope you're all well,
Mr. Pu

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

can't believe you've had bella 7 months already....what kind of car??....any season ticket for nfl is awesome!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Life sounds good! Good to hear good news!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Glad everything is going so well for you! I've heard that sukodo is challenging yet addicting, I'll have to check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home