Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Recent picture of Bella....


Ok, here's the next few days....

Friday -
go to work

Friday night -
Hang out with wife and kid, and make my way to my parents and my sisters house so they can sign the contract for the condo in myrtle beach south carolina that we're all purchasing together. Sleep at my parents

Saturday -
4:30am - Get up with my Dad, and brother-in-law and get to LaGuardia aiprport to board a 6:30am flight to myrtle beach

noon - meet with the real estate agent, see the condo and hand over the remaining deposit
4pm - Tee off for a nice round of golf, then dinner, then the bar, and eventually the bed

Sunday -
8am - catch a flight back to NY
noon - watch my daughter while my wife goes to a baby shower
4pm - meet up with my brother Chris and make our way to Giants stadium in NJ to tailgate for the Giants/Colts football game (drink lots and lots of beer and make steaks on a BBQ)
8:30 - watch the game
2am - make my way home, eventually fall asleep

Monday -
6am - wake up and start the work week
8:30am - 5pm Rest my eyes in my shitty cubicle at my shitty job

Love
Mr. Pu

5 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

DANG, Bella is soooo darn cute! you're so in trouble mr. pu.

i'm definitely jealous about tailgating at an NFL game (although don't like either team), but since it's football, it doesn't matter! life sounds good for you, except the shitty job part! :)

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Wow a place to go on vacation. That sounds great. And that Bella,words cannot describe.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love myrtle beach. I can't wait to own a condo there.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bella is soooo adorable!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home