Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Bahamas was an amazing trip. We had such a great time. The weather was nice, the food/drinks were incredible and the resort (the Sandals Royal Bahamian) was more than we expected. I would definitely highly recommend this place to anyone. Having said that, its now time to get back to work, and back to training for my triathlon. The big race is this upcoming Sunday.

.6 miles Swim
10 mile Bike
3.1 mile run

I should be able to finish it in about 1 hour and 40 minutes. Any earlier than that and I'm going to be very proud of myself. Training's going well, aside from a flat tire I had last night on my bike, so I think I'm ready..

hope alls well
mr. pu

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Now I am officially exhausted. Good luck with that triathlon.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

damn it would take me more than an hour to run the 3 miles.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

i'm w/the madam...you've exhausted me. it's too early (and i haven't finished my coffee) to be talking about triathlons.

good luck mr. pu! we want pics of you crossing the finish line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home