Hu Flung Pu

Saturday, August 05, 2006

This is how my weekend began

Well, it was Saturday morning, about 7:30am. Bella had been up for about 15 minutes, and Mrs. Pu took her downstairs for breakfast and to play. I was laying in bed, not really sleeping though. Anyway, my wife was in north carolina for a week, and when she got back she pretty much immediately got her period.......soooooooo.......I was thinking that this would be a good time to get a good session in with myself. It's not something I do that often, so I decided to give it a go. Well, about 5 minutes into my own play time, about 30 seconds from finishing up. Mrs. Pu walks right into the bedroom. Apparently I didn't hear her come up the steps. she catches me mid-stroke, and laughs hysterically..."HAHAHA...i caught you.....HaHAHA" Now, masturbating is something we both do, but we've never done it in front of eachother. Anyway, she's now in the room, I'm blushing, she continues to laugh, I keep going, and poor little Bella (who is in the living room downstairs) is starting to cry because Mommy isn't in the same room as her. So, Mrs Pu says "Don't worry Bella, mommy's comming......aaaaaannnnnndddddd........it looks like Daddy just did too"
Nice huh!
I wish I were making this up, but I'm not. I guess there could be worse things in life.......
Anyway, I hope your weekends are as exciting as mine, talk to you all soon, we leave for the Bahamas monday morning.
luv,
mr. pu

4 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Good stuff! Keep it "cumming"

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

ba dum bum bum . . . so not only is mrs. pu timely, she knows how to deliver!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Its like you gave her your own personal 21 gun salute.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Macalpine driveways 88 pontiac grand am parts orlando lingerie lovers amateurs Mexicali rose montclair Amateur public flashing malls shopping How to fix single handle delta bathtub faucets New orleans furniture makers Chair replacement wheel wheels order cheap zithromax http://www.contact-lenses-8.info Catalogs flower bulbs Dutch hyacinth hollyhock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home