Hu Flung Pu

Monday, May 23, 2005

Dear Previous Homeowners of My House,

I hate you, and I hate the fact that when my wife and I pick up a carpet with the expectations of seeing beautiful hardwood floors, we see beautiful hardwood floors drilled with screws, nailed from the top, and painted all over. Why? Why did you morons ruin the floors? Because of you, since they are beyond repair, I have to rip them up, buy new hardwood, install it, and then finish the wood.
So, thank you assholes, you have just cost me about ten times more than what it should cost to finish the hardwood floors in my house.
And, you can bet your ass that when mail comes to the house for you guys, I’m ripping that shit up and throwing it right in the trash!!!
Sincerely,
Mr. Pu

5 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Owww...I defenitly dont wanna tick you off.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I'd wipe my ass with the mail, then forward it to them. Much better than throwing it away.

OR dump the old wood from the floors on their front lawn if you have their new address.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Two very good ideas C-Mac

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

the previous owners of our house did that, too. to the stairs. nails and screws in just about every available space. bastards.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that rele ur name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home