Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Damn that Mozart!!

A few months ago I told my wife that the spoiled rat that is my in-laws shit-zu, is never allowed in our bedroom again. This was stemming from an early morning, come out of the shower and step in some warm shit incident!!! Well, we’re dog-sitting for the next two weeks, and this little bastard has struck again! I came home from yet another hard day at the office, go into my bedroom, undress, and I noticed that there was no comforter on my nice big king sized bed.

“Hey sweetie” I yelled
“Yeah”
“Where’s the comforter, you doing laundry?”
“I had to wash it”
“Why, we just bought it?”
“Well, Mozart and me were cuddling in bed this morning and he threw up all over the comforter, but don’t worry it wasn’t really all over, only on your side!”

“Little fucker!!!”

I don’t know where she’s hiding him right now, but I know he's snickering even as I write this, and if I find him I’m punting him off my back deck!!

9 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, PUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a fuckin' riot!!!! Fuckin' Reggie Roby his ass!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do it DO it and then run him over.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Heather said...

That's so wrong. Bummer about your side of the bed...

Not to knock on your wife because I know she's probably got a lot on her mind, but didn't the dog warn her? I know mine will wake me up if he's sick!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

i wanna watch you drop kick him wait let me a get a kick in too!
i normally love dogs but not the devils dog!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Oh my God.My dog got sick on bed last night too. I was pulling weeds last night and he insisted on eating them.Everytime I tried to take them away from him he would grab one and run off into a corner and eat it. He is no longer allowed out with me when I'm weeding. Needless to say I had to take the whole bed apart including the mattress cover and change everything. And go over the mattress with clorox and water. It was pretty bad. I thought I'd be running to the emergency clinic but he is back to normal this morning. The worst part is he came by my pillow and did it right next to my head. Uugh!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

For anyone's info dog's can have peptobismol. 1 teaspoon to every 20lbs.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Mozart is 10 lbs, What would happen if I gave him the whole bottle of pepto?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

he'll shit pink!
hahahaha!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

He'll turn pink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home