Hu Flung Pu

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Weekend Re-cap

Around 10 o’clock tonight I sat in front of my little fire pit in my back yard and finally had a chance to relax. I like my little fire pit. I really enjoy sitting by a fire, looking up at the stars, listening to the sounds of the suburbs, and just thinking. I thought about all the shopping the wife and I did this weekend for the baby, and how much I hate shopping, but I actually had a great time doing it this time. I thought about the hardwood floor that took me all Sunday to install in the baby’s room, and then I thought that this child will probably never appreciate that nice hardwood floor that I just installed.

I thought about finally being able to meet the sugar V’s “Nebraska Girl.” “You’ve done well sugar, congrats.”

I thought about my good friend Tom, he just turned 30 July 8th; he’s the guy I lived with during our crazy years in Long Beach. “Happy B-Day Tom”

I thought about CMac’s party and how much fun I had there. “Thanks for the invite old-timer; can you imagine the beer pong tournament we could’ve had if none of us had to drive home? Can’t wait for the next bash.”

I thought about my snowboard, and how it needs to be waxed, like my balls apparently.

I thought about how the Freak needed a victory in the worst way for her big beer pong tournament. She picked me as her partner, little ‘ol Mr Pu, who hasn't picked up a ping pong ball since my bachelor party. But we kicked the competition’s ass. Congrats Freak, and oh yeah, thanks for screaming in my face at the party. I really enjoyed that, and tell Marie thanks for bringing her ass.

Overall, it was a great weekend. I accomplished a lot, and managed to keep the peace on the home front thanks to some timely advice from the Freak.
Good bye

7 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

It was 10:45, and you were trying to defend yourself from one of Marie's stories, and I looked at you and said "really?" and you looked back at me and said "NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! I then turned to the sugar and said, "what the hell was that??"

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Yes, thank you for bringing her ass freaky!

Hu, glad you came to the party....would not have been the same w/o u!

Just don't use nair, Sugar V had a bad experience with nair...

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks PU. TheNebraskaGirl is the best thing thats ever happened to me. I still dont know what Freaky was yelling about. I think it was something about her ass or a butt plug or something.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

next time there should be naked beer pong!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Too bad you weren't at the party earlier when Charlie was calling me a republican. I could have used your help. I'm not a true republican just kind of in the middle on certain issues.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I would've help backed you up SupplyMadam. There's nothing like telling charlie how great Bush jr. is

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Lmao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home