Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tonight's Lamaz class

We’re in Lamaz class tonight when the instructor starts talking about when unborn babies are breached. For those who don’t know, this means the baby is not in the correct position to come out of the love tunnel. She goes on to describe what happens if the shoulders are in the way, the back, the wrong side of the head, and she finally concludes with describing the term “footling position.” The footling position is when the baby has one of its feet positioned outside the uterus while the other one, as well as the rest of the baby is still stuck in the womb, apparently a very rare occurance. She proceeds to show us a picture of what this will look like. Basically it’s a foot/leg starting to protrude from the vagina. She then says, in her most serious voice and a stern look on her face

“If this happens to you, you should go to the doctor as soon as possible!”

So I think to myself

“Well Fuck lady, if I wake up and find a babies leg sticking out of my wife’s panties what the fuck do you think I’m going to do!!!!! You think I’m going to wake her up and ask her if she wants breakfast!!!”

On a lighter note, we’re in class practicing our breathing, the music’s on, the lights are dimmed when I give my wife the universal sign for Blow Job, she then proceeded to give me the universal sign for “Fuck off asshole!”

9 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

lol.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the morning laugh!!!!!!!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth said...

LOL!!! heres your sign!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Well Fuck lady, if I wake up and find a babies leg sticking out of my wife’s panties what the fuck do you think I’m going to do!!!!! You think I’m going to wake her up and ask her if she wants breakfast!!!”

LMAO. Oh my God, that's hysterical. I can't stop laughing and my boss is giving me the evil eye. Little does she know why I'm laughing. Great post. :)

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife must be an absolute doll! It's great that you both communicate so well w/each other :).

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ewwww theres a thought for ya

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

this is one of those moments where i couldnt image having a person inside of me moving around and then coming out of me a whole person. one body part at a time!
but then i think a little boy would be nice one day :)

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Freak - maybe that would be considered a "Fingerling"

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

LMAO! Came across your blog via way of CMAC. You are too funny, I'll be back! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home