Hu Flung Pu

Monday, July 11, 2005

Any ideas?

Hey all, in about three weeks it'll be Mr. and Mrs. Pu's three year anniversary. Any ideas for what I should do for her? Keep in mind that she'll be eight months pregnant at the time.

In other news, the in-laws are leaving for a two week vacation. That means the wife and I have to dog-sit their spoiled, crappy, stuck-up, snob of a dog, Mozart. This little dog is a Shitzu, and if he could talk he'd tell me to "fuck off." He hates me, and I hate him right back. I'm into the big athletic dogs, you know Golden retrievers, siberian huskies, Labs. Those are the dogs I grew up with. I can't stand Mozart. He's not my type

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

how about the two of ya take a long hot bubble bath togther feeding each other ya'll favorite ice cream.
Oh you could stick the dog in the closet with a broom so he could hump it.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Dinner somewhere on the water, followed by a night of relaxing on a beach blanket and sipping cold apple juice....followed by locking Mozart outside while waving a steak in front of the window....

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

I say cook up the dog and have some Chinese!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home