Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Interesting Development

So, my brother calls me up today and tells me that he and my father are planning a trip to Germany with some other members of their volunteer fire department for 10 days, and asks me if I'd like to go. The trip will cost me about $1000 for airfare, hotel, and breakfasts. Their fire department has a sister fire department in a town called Waldorf, so a bunch of them are going to go hang out and see some sites, and possibly see some other countries as well. Me, Chris and Dad would have the time of our lives together. Since my brother already owes me $800 from the NY Giants season tickets that I bought back in the winter, this could potentially be a free trip for me. Now comes the hard part......convincing Mrs. Pu that her husband and his two amigos want to go to Germany during Octoberfest (Oh yeah, the trips during October) and go galavanting around with out a care in the world. Now normally, I'd butter her up with some flowers, and some really nice Pu behavior before I ask for extravagant things, but I think this time, I'm just going to ask her with out all that jazz. Serious businees calls for some serious behavior...

Wish me luck,
Mr. Pu