Hu Flung Pu

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day to me.....

Well, this morning Mrs. Pu and Bella let me sleep in for a bit, and when I awoke and lumbered downstairs, I was presented with some pancakes and a new cd/radio for my civic. I was pretty happy since I've wanted one for a few months now, but I've been responsible and didn't want to spend money recklessly (sound familiar gross?). Anyway, now I'm relaxing, throwing a few beers back watching another World Cup Soccer match. The Italian/US game yesterday was a truly great one for anyone who didn't watch it. Mrs. Pu is a great soccer player and she got me interested in the sport when we were in college together. Normally I think the sport is boring, but when the world cup rolls around every four years, I really seem to get into it. Well, I should be going. We're entertaining my parents, my grandparents, my brother (who's Boston Cannons are once again doing great this year), my sister, her husband and their son MJ, my inlaws (which means I'll be drinking a lot because their fucking crazy, especially the woman) and my eccentric brother-in-law who always finds a reason to make every conversation about himself.

Enjoy father's day everyone, I'll be at the grill cooking up some chicken and burgers in 90° heat, with a lot of empty beer bottle by my side

Luv,
Mr. Pu

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

happy belated father's day mr. pu. sounds like you had a wonderful day! so bella's already spoiling her daddy....awesome gift she gave you!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Well Happy Father's Day to you. How nice Baby Bella knew just what Daddy Pu wanted.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Sounds like a great fathers day! See now that your a dad you get 1 extra holiday with gifts each year...not that that's any reason to become a parent, but it doesn't hurt. ;) hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home