Hu Flung Pu

Monday, May 29, 2006

Saturdy July 22nd

ok, here's the deal.....MY wife is taking my daughter to see my wife's long lost Relatives, down in North Carolina. Since I need to use my vacation time for other things, I will not be accompanying them on the trip to NC. So, my wife and my inlaws and Isbella will be leaving JFk airport at noon, on Saturday July 22nd, and returing the following friday. What this means is that Mr. Pu will be partying like it's 1999 for an entire week straight, starting with saturday night.

So, here's the official invite........Saturday July 22nd, anywhere after 4pm, Mr Pu will be having a party. ANyone who reads this is invited. I'll be sending out a few more feeler invites once the date becomes closer, but it lookes like I may be dusting off the old funnel for this one......

Hope you all had a wonderful memorial day weekend....We did. We took Bella to the beach for the first time, we had MJ's 1st B-day, and we had a lot of fun on memorial day with a nice BBQ at home.
love you all,
Mr. Pu

3 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

mr. pu, i'd be there if i didn't live on the other side of the country...sounds like fun!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Address please?

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Vixen said...

Make sure to take some drunken party pics to share with your blogger friends down south!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home