Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's autumn, I love this season. Sweatshirts, jeans, raking up the leaves, watching football, not sweating when I walk out the door. My favorite season of the year. Things are well over here. Bella's walking. My fantasy football team is 3 and 0, and I'm looking to have an undefeated season. My other team is only 1 and 1, but I'll win that league too. My Germany trip is Oct 11th. Me, my "little" brother, and my Dad, romping around europe. Can't wait..

Well, live happy and be merry folks,

Mr. Pu

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

There you are. I so agree with you on this time of year. I makes for alot of "good hair days" too.

Vergessen Sie nicht, ein Deutsch zu lernen.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Fall is my favorite season also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home