Hu Flung Pu

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Deadliest Catch

I love this show. It's about Alaskan King Crab Fisherman and their toils and troubles of trying to catch these creatures while crabbing in the deadliest waters on earth. The things these fisherman do just to make a paycheck to support their families is truly unbelievable. Very brave men indeed. Every season, some of them get swept overboard in the high seas of the Beiring Strait, never to be found again, and if they are found, they come out of the water like a human popsicle.
Good Luck Fishermen, I have a lot of respect for you all!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

The discovery channel. Tuesday's at 9. I think it interferes with one of your favorite shows though

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

That's "House" time. Could be problematic.

Don't mind me. Just passing through and tossing around my comments.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading through your blog, and I love it. You are hilarious.

I'm from Alaska, that show is surprisingly realistic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home