Hu Flung Pu

Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm in Training

For the past few years I haven’t really taken good care of myself. I’ve drank way too much, eaten whatever I wanted, haven’t exercised as much as I used to, you get the idea.
Aside from always doing push-ups before I go to bed, which usually turns on the ladies before a couple of minutes of passionate sex (hey, at least I’m honest), I really haven’t been too good to my body. So in honor of today being June 20th, starting right now I’m going to start taking better care of myself. I’m not on a diet, because I think that sounds gay, I’ll say “I’m in training.” For what, I don’t know? But it definitely sounds better than being on a diet. So for all my readers out there……….I’m officially in training! No more birthday cake in the lunch-room, no more going home and sitting on the couch, and no more twelve pack on a Monday night. I’m in training, and if I don’t start now, I’ll never be ready for what I’m training for!

6 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You inspired me! I will go on training also.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

stop the insanity!!!!!!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I'm in training, it's not a diet

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Eye of the Tiger!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Lara said...

LOL I like that. "I'm in training." It does sound much better. I'm training to get Adriana Lima's fucking perfect body!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the training! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home