Hu Flung Pu

Monday, June 06, 2005

Weekend was great

Me and one of my friends ripped up the shitty hardwood floors in the soon to be babies room. Nothing like good old fashioned physical labor, especially when it’s a humid 85° and the central air conditioner decides that it no longer wants to work. So, the second floor of my house looks like Beirut, with holes in the floor, saw dust all over, and boards strewn all over the place. Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night is quite an adventure. Aside from that, I was trying to finish up a lot of odd jobs around the house, and of course there was the weekly yard work, and fifty million flowers to water. When all was said and done, I finally decided to relax and sat down to watch some TV Sunday night and of course there was absolutely nothing on. I can’t complain though, the weather has been absolutely beautiful here.

By the way, to all the sunbathers out there, don’t forget to lube up your feet!

Mr. Pu

4 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I hear Beirut is beautiful this time of year!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Isn't home-owning fun?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nothing better than high humidity and work :)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

I need my shitty hardwood floors ripped up too!!!!!!!!I always lube my feet!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home