Hu Flung Pu

Friday, June 03, 2005

The Big Secret’s Revealed

Well, MR. Pu is going to be a Daddy. I tried keeping it a secret for a while, not one for being the center of attention, but word spreads faster than an Asian whore in heat here at the office. The little one is due around the second week of September. Mom-to-be is doing fine. She’s actually a lot happier than she has been in a long time; I think it’s called the pregnant glow? Hopefully she stays that way!! Anyway, I’m very proud of myself. I’ve been told that a lot of changes are coming my way and I’m really excited. I'm going to be a really good Dad!

Well, this weekends Bud Light is to all my little sperm. Here’s to you, little guys. Job well done!!

Mr. Pu

4 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Now you will really know Hu Flung Pu! Congratulations!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

Congratulations, Daddy Pu.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Wow, that's awesome news! Congrats! The kid's off to a good start, a Yankee household! Best of luck to you and Ms. Pu

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go Pu!! Congrats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home