Hu Flung Pu

Monday, June 13, 2005

Good vs. Evil

I really do believe that good things happen to good people. But after having a conversation today with someone who’s becoming a very influential part of my life, I’m beginning to second guess this little hypothesis. Do good guys, or girls for that matter, really finish last. I never thought so, but maybe I’ve been living in some fantasy world where evil prevails. If someone thinks they’re a good person, and other people think the same, how come good things don’t happen for this individual? Why is it that some of the good people around us are always getting the short end of the stick while some fuck face son of a bitch always seems to be one step ahead? It just doesn't seem fair.

I think after today’s conversation my eyes are just a tad bit more opened.

Mr. Pu

5 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Freak - That was a really good post

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Prométhiûs said...

Like yin and yang..the balance of good and evil continues...

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I think that good people get what they want also, I think it's when good people go through bad stuff, we just hear about it more.

Bad people always get what is coming to them.....most of the time we distance or rid ourselves of these people and never get to see it, but it happens to them eventually.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

I say it's a crapshoot. Freaky said it for me.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I believe that when you do something good it affects you and you grow and learn wether it be personal, spirtual, etc, it affects you tenfold, where as when you do something evil it will stagnate you and hinder your development.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home