Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Question for you ladies

Hey all, tonight, in lamaz, we saw the video. You know what I'm talking about. It's the video that shows it all. Every thing you've ever wanted to know about child birth. The idiots guide to the female anatomy. Anyway, I was quite interested in viewing this because the doc has banned my penis from any physical interaction with my wife, and I thought this might be a good chance to see some free vagina.

Well, after seeing the video, I was a little puzzled. You see, every women that was in the final stages of labor (and the video focused on four women) was naked. Head to toe, naked. Pushing, breathing, arms flailing through the air, naked.

So my question is, is it common for a woman to be butt naked, while giving birth.

9 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Was this an american made film (in all seriousness)? Maybe your class had the X-rated version of the video LOL My sister had 3 babies and was in a Tshirt for at least 1 birth I saw.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ok, now I reeeeeeeeeally don't want to have kids.

I didn't even see the video and I'm scared.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I'll be chillin at the bar handin' out cigars, i won't be watchin' any of that!!!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Freak - you won't be passing any watermelon anywhere unless you start getting laid

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Just kidding Freak. It's friday, and I'm a little quick with the comments today

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

It may be quick (at times) But it's a wild ride :)

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Yes they need to have access to evey part if there's a complication
I found that out when I had to be butt naked for foot surgery.
In case they need to do an emergency c-section they will be toatally ready also.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Tell your friend veronica
It’s time to celebrate chanukah
I hope I get a harmonicah
Oh this lovely, lovely chanukah
So drink your gin and tonicah
And smoke your marijuanikah
If you really, really wannakah
Have a happy, happy, happy, happy chanukah
Happy chanukah


SPread eagle, yeah BAby

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is absolutely not common - bad enough that you have no dignity left once the nurses and doc shove their hands and toes up you, we don't have to compound the issue by being butt naked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home