Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My perfect date…

It would start with a Friday night game at Yankee stadium. A few beers before the game, maybe a hot dog or pretzel, and then me and my cutie would be all set to watch some baseball. After a Yankee win, we’d drive over to the beach, pull out a warm blanket, grab a radio loaded with Dave Matthews CD’s and I’d sit with my girl leaning back on me staring out into the ocean. We’d watch the waves, listen to music, see shooting stars, and talk all night.

That’s my perfect date

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

wow that sounds like the perfect date. ive never been to a baseball game as an adult. for some reason that made me very hot!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Glad I could help Blue

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hahahaha, Blue is too much.

In my date:

I would trade the Yankee game for a dinner on the beach on the blanket, listening to the game, then the music and things u mentioned later on...screw the Bronx traffic!!!

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My perfect date would be a quiet dinner somewhere (picnic on the beach sounds great), some nice wine, good music, and great conversation. Nothing special, just something low-key and intimate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home