Hu Flung Pu

Friday, July 01, 2005

Another boring Friday

I want to go on a vacation so bad. It’s not that I work so hard and deserve one, anyone who knows this office knows that’s certainly not the case. But, I’m having a kid soon and I want to get one last kid-less vacation out of the way. My wife and I had this similar thought last year, and we really went vacation crazy. We knew that kids were going to start coming soon so we went to Vegas, Hawaii, Dominican Republic, we had a great time. But now, I have to save my vacation days for when the little dude comes out, and I really want to go somewhere. I would love to strap on a back-pack, grab the wife and walk around Europe for about three weeks. But I guess that’s out of the question. Hey, can I take a 1 year old back-packing through Europe? I guess that’s the only way I’ll be able to take that trip.
Anyway, I guess there’s always camping, my kids are definitely going to love camping. I did it all the time as a kid. We always spent part of our summer vacations camping all up and down the east coast. It was a lot of fun. So, that’s something I want my family to do. Fishing, canoeing, river rafting, sleeping in tents, making fires and roasting marshmallows. Sounds like fun, right?
I guess I’m babbling. Have a safe 4th of July weekend everyone. But before I go, I’d like to give a special shout-out to the Freaky Virgin, who not only is going sky-diving tomorrow, she’s got this whole fun filled Birthday weekend planned. Tonight’s Bud Light’s in honor of her, have a great time Freak, just try to sober up enough for work on Tuesday.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Cheers to you, Freaky, and all of our fellow bloggers!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home