Hu Flung Pu

Sunday, July 03, 2005

???

So, I'm at the beach sitting up, watching the people go by, when all of a sudden these two girls come up to Mr. Pu.
"Hey, can we sit with you?"
"Sure ladies" I say.
"Can I take a picture with you" says one of them.
"I'm no celebrity, but go right ahead, why would you want a picture with me?" I say
"I want to make my husband jealous!"
"OK, but he better not be close by because I'm all 'bout relaxing today girls."
"You're the best"
"You said it beautiful."

Hope you're all having a nice weekend!

6 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

You are my idol!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

That is awesome!
Did u give her a kiss on the cheek :)

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe...thats funny

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, how cool is that! :)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Blue - I never Kiss and Tell

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Is it so unbelievable Freak??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home