Hu Flung Pu

Friday, August 05, 2005

Today I'm off, and I'm spending this lovely day helping my brother-in-law move out of his parents house and into an apartment in Brooklyn. Not exactly what I wanted to do on my day off, but I'm always willing to help. Tomorrow I'm going to install a bannister on the stairs leading up to the second floor. The pregnant wife is a litttle unsteady on the steps these days. so I thought it be a little safer to have one up. Then tomorrow afternoon we're off to a good old fashioned block party in the Freak's hometown. Should be great weather, so that ought to be fun. Sunday is the big day, my wife's baby shower. I'm in charge of getting her there at 1:05pm, and not a minute earlier. After the shower, hopefully some people will help us lug all the baby shit back to my house and we'll cap off the weekend with a little BBQ in the backyard.
AHve a great one everybody,
luv,
Mr Pu

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No Sleeep till Broooklyn!!!....Sorry I had to do that.

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Baby showers are so much fun. I hope you guys get tons of stuff. Have a nice weekend! :)

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I almost broke my leg today. Seriously. Carrying a very large piece of furniture, together with my brother-in-law, which he decided to let go. It came crashing down, slid down a couple of stairs and pinned me against the floor. I've never been in so much pain :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home