Hu Flung Pu

Monday, August 01, 2005

Thank you everyone

I’m so thankful for the things that I have. I’m thankful for being born into an amazing family, thankful for being lucky enough to have met a wonderful woman, and thankful for the incredible friends that I have made. All these things have made me who I am. Thank you everyone.
Luv,
Mr. Pu

Oh yeah, one of these friends has recently taught me that when you shower, you should only use conditioner before you lather up the body with soap. This way, you wash the oily feel of the conditioner off your body with the soap.

5 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

thats quite a tip.....

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Pu, were you drinking vino again? :) JK. I go to bed every night and thank God for all that I have and it's not monetary. My family and friends are the loves of my life and are the reason for this life.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Is that the queer eye tip of the day?

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Inner Fonzie said...

What guy uses conditioner?

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your Welcome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home