Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Please help me……

I come down into my den, all ready to watch some type of sports program or maybe the History or Discovery channel and my wife steals the remote. Now she’s watching “Love’s Enduring Promise” on the Hallmark channel! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! It’s like a happier version of Little House on the Prairie. I’d rather scratch my eye balls out with toothpicks than watch this happy horseshit. So, now I’m forced to sit at my computer, watch some baseball over the internet, and press refresh on various blogs to keep my head from being bombarded with the terrible sounds of this sappy show she’s watching. So if anyone’s out there, please pray that I can make it through this night.

4 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

my prays r with u! im right there with ya.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I'd rather drag my balls over 5 miles of rusted tin can lids than watch that......you are always welcome in LB for sporting events on TV!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Someone could use a 2nd TV.

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone have 2/3 tv's?? Invest now before the baby comes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home