Hu Flung Pu

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The lazy eye

So I'm in king kullen ordering my weekly cold cuts over the weekend, when out of the corner of my eye, one of the king kullen deli workers (not the one who's helping me) is staring right at me and while smiling he says....."Hey, would you like a slice of Ham?"

"No thank you sir, I'm good, just ate lunch"

Then in a serious tone, almost like he's my parent or something
"I wasn't talking to you, I'm talking to the guy next to you, the one I'm waiting on"

"Oh, sorry" I uttered, somewhat taking back by his tone, and now I'm thinking to myself........... why the hell are you staring right at me when you said that to me you stupid fuck.............and then I realized, this dumb bastard has a lazy eye

That's the story of the deli man with the lazy eye

5 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Steph said...

LOL, what a jerk.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least he didn't offer you sausage!! :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

thats classic........

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

I hate when that happens. We have a new guy on our bowling team that has a lazy eye and when I met him I was like "which eye do I look at" Then a girl next to us came over and said he's cute(she hadn't yet seen his lazy eye). So I said "Let me introduce you" Haha.

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that poor guy probably gets that all the time. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home