Hu Flung Pu

Friday, February 17, 2006

I can see the light...

at the end of the tunnel. The last major project in our house is winding down. We've done a lot to our humble little home like installing new hardwood floors, tons of new paint, installing new closet doors (thanks Mr. Tom), refinishing the deck, installing molding everywhere, new carpets, new light fixtures..you get the idea. Anyway, the last project is a big one......ripping down the wall-paper in the downstairs hallway, the steps upstairs, and the upstairs landing. Then installing a nice colonial style molding, and finally painting everything. Anyway, we're up to the painting stage, and hopefully by the end of this weekend, we'll be most of the way through that. I've got my parents coming over tomorrow to help paint, and the in-laws coming over on Sunday. Monday is a Daddy and Bella day as the Mrs. and her Dad are going skiing upstate. I unfortunantly did a little damage to my knee earlier in the winter and am unable to strap on the old snowboard for the time being.
ANyway, have a great presidents day weekend everyone. Stay warm
Love,
Mr. Pu

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger afromabq said...

Stay warm is right - even here in the desert it's dang cold! Hopefully you took before and after pics of all your hard work. I love home improvement projects. I'm still working on my spare room now that my youngest is out. Have a great weekend w/Bella.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

We need to paint.I believe we said that last year too.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hope you got a lot done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home