Hu Flung Pu

Monday, December 19, 2005

My daughter has captured my heart



After the first few weeks of feeding them, changing them, getting up at all hours of the night, babies are kind of like pets, they're a part of you, but somewhat distant. Then once they get to about 3 months, they start giggling, laughing, smiling at you, recognizing you.....it's a lot of fun, and I absolutely love her, and like I've said...she's captured or even stolen my heart......Anyway, I've refrained from posting any pics on this site, but here's Isabella at about 3 months old. The first one was from thanksgiving, and the second one is from our Christmas card that we sent out to our family and friends.
Hope your all doing well.
Mr. Pu

6 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. She is absolutely precious Mr Pu. And if that is you holding her in the first pic than I can tell she is the spitting image of you. How cute!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Pu. No wonder she's stolen your heart! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

She is adorable Mr. Pu!!! Looks like her dad I see. :)

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now those are some very pretty pictures!!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

She is so precious. What a great smile she has. Enjoy every moment this Christams with her.
Have a Very Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home