Hu Flung Pu

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Birthday Celebration

Well, January 20th, was Mr. Pu’s 31st Birthday, and in true Pu form, I celebrated like I was 21 years old. It all began Friday morning, when the Mrs. and I awoke to the wonderful sounds of Isabella talking to herself. For those who know what I’m talking about, you know how cool that is. Then I went to work, where I got a few “Oh my god, you’re so old” comments. No big deal. Anyway, after work, the Freak, Sally and Mr. J and I went to the local Happy hour spot where I was very generously treated to some Beer, appetizers, and a shot of Jaegermeister; the perfect way to start an evening in my opinion. Well, after that I went to Tom and Squan’s house for a little Pizza and another round of drinks before we headed out to meet the crew at another Bar. Got to the next bar where my brother Chris, Dan the pot head and some others including the Freak, Sally and their gangs were waiting to throw back some more shots. It got pretty ugly after about an hour, and a few of us are having a hard time remembering what the hell happened. Anyway, eventually I got home, where Mrs. Pu found me at 5 am, naked, on the living room couch passed out. Nice huh? I guess that’s the way Birthdays should be celebrated…right???
Love
Mr. Pu

6 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hhehehe Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday mr pu.

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

Enjoy it now 'cause Bella isn't gonna want to see her daddy neked on the couch, and she'll tell! :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Vixen said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a blast! And it is TOO cute when babies talk to themselves! Love it!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Well Happy Birthday fellow Aquarian.
Maybe I will party like I was 31 again!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

all the best Mr. PU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home