Hu Flung Pu

Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Weekend....

I've been married for 3 and a half years now. I dated Mrs. Pu about 2 and a half years before we got married. Before we dated, I knew her for about 4 years all through college, anyway, I guess you could say that I know her pretty well by now. You'd think I'd be able to tell the difference between the normal Mrs. Pu, and the PMS'ing Mrs. Pu by now. Well, dummy me, I still can't. She decided to pick this weekend to have a full blown emotional, PMS, scream-a-thon on me. She tore into me like a monkey on a cupcake. I didn't have a chance. And then Sunday morning, when I awoke, I went out and got a bouquet of Tulips for her before she woke up, like it was my fuckin fault that I got screamed on.
What I did to deserve the treatment I got......I'll never know. But it certainly wasn't a very pleasent experience

4 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw how sweet. (tulips are my favorite!) poor mr pu.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

Ok, here's the thing. You'll never know the difference. Just accept this fact and embrace it. And tulips - always good!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

So you got PMS'D on this weekend. I hope you included some Pamprin with those tulips.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha Monkey on a cupcake ....thats great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home