Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I started swimming yesterday...

to get back into shape. I used to be captian of my high school swim team back in the day. My events were the 200 IM, and the 100 Butterfly. I wasn't too shabby either. I was actually 6th in the county my senior year in the butterfly. Anyway, swimming comes really naturally to me, and I enjoy it. It's also a lot easier on my old aching joints and knees, so I thought it'd be a good way to get back into shape. So, yesterday was my first day at the public pool. Goggles in hand, I went out to the pool deck, and proceeded to dive into ice fucking cold water. I did my laps, more than I thought I'd do, and I went back to the locker room to shower up and go home. There's something about going to a mens public locker room, not sure how the women's ones are, but in the mens, all you see is old naked shriveled up dick. It's quite scary actually. Well, hope everyone's week is going well. The wife and I are going to see Billy Joel at MSG this saturday night, and combined with some more painting around the house, I should have a pretty good weekend.
Mr. Pu

4 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger afromabq said...

In women's locker rooms, you either have the exhibitionist (steps in front of you while at the mirror, naked) or the prude (hides behind her towel while dressing). I'm kinda in-between - not full blown exhibitionist, but not a total prude either. Like you even care....

anyway, swimming....swimming is good! :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Sounds like a plan. Enjoy Billy Joel. My mom is 75 and still swims. She used to swim in Aqua shows and when she was 16 they wanted her to go to CA to be in the olympics but her mom couldn't afford to send her there as she had just thrown my grandfather out of the house and back then child support wasn't mandatory.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

sugar v has a cocktail weiner

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I swin al'natural

 

Post a Comment

<< Home