Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Can I be Too Relaxed?

Is there such a thing? I’ve been told by many that it almost appears as if I don’t care about things, or I show no emotion. I really don’t believe that at all. I just don’t get all worked up about things. In my opinion, there are so many things in this world that are beyond my control, why worry about them? Also, I’m the eternal optimist, why be any other way. Why walk around with a black cloud over your head, life is hard enough so why make it harder? We’re only on this planet a short time and I’m not going to be miserable, depressed or even slightly worried about work/money or any other trivial thing that really has no bearing on whether I live or die.
So, put a smile on and keep your head up people, there’s a lot of good times still to be had!
Mr. Pu

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You almost had me convinved to be an optimist.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Good way to look at things....HU has officially changed my way of thinking. In the future, rather than getting worked up when someone pisses me off, I'll simply say Fuck Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

wow im so calm now. i was all worked up but now im so relax i feel like i just had a messag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home