Hu Flung Pu

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cheap Date?

Talking to my wife tonight, I asked her a simple question. "How much money would you take from another woman for the right to take me out on a date?" An indecent proposal type of a thing. Ever confident in my wife's love and devotion to me, I was expecting a very large sum of money would be needed to allow another woman to pry me away. You know what she said............... $500. That's right, five hundred dollars is all it would take, and she was serious, she didn't giggle, chuckle or even crack a smile. I thought I was worth more. Guess not. Well, at least 500 is better than 450....Right???

6 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Home from class so soon Freak?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hahahahaha, freaky! Dude, $500!!!!! Tell her you'll do it!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HHEHEHEHEH

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

did you have a comeback at least?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

That's what you get for asking!

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$500 for one measly, innocent date? What r u complaining about? I think you should tell her you've got someone willing to pay and if she still says you should go, that's when you get pissed. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home