Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Memorial Weekend

Well everyone, here's the plan. The boys and I are en route to Philly this weekend. Friday night we plan on finding some local watering hole, and getting drunk. Saturday we're waking up early, going to Lincoln Financial Field by about 8am, and then tailgating for about 4 hours with many coolers full of beer and some burgers/dogs. Then we're going to watch the college lacrosse final four. Saturday night it's back to the local watering hole for some more beer. Finally Sunday, after watching the college players the day before, we plan on watching the pros and we're going to watch my brother play lacrosse. He plays for the Boston Cannons. After that, we're going home. Hopefully I'll have some funny stories to report to you all. I'm sure with the crew I'm going down there with, I will.
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone. Let's all pray for some good weather
Mr. Pu

3 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love tailgating.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Have a great time! Enjoy yourself!!!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Miss_Vicki said...

Have one for me! The Linc is awesome, can't wait to get back there in September!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home