Hu Flung Pu

Friday, June 24, 2005

Great night

One of my favorite types of music is reggae, and one of my favorite types of food is seafood. Combine the two, and you have a wonderful mix, at least in my opinion. There's a restaurant in Freeport, NY that is directly on the waterfront called Brocco's. This place is 100% outdoors, and nothing about it is formal. It's basically an old-fashioned seafood restaurant that belongs on the coast of Jamaica because all they play is Bob Marley and any other reggae/Carribean beat they can find. Anyway, the atmosphere is extremely laid back and everybody is just moving their heads to the beat, and eating some type of seafood in one hand, with a beer in the other. I tore into a 3 lb lobster, with some crab cakes on the side, and washed them all down with a few Red Stripe. Absolutely beautiful..........................................then I got home and discovered that the pipe in my bathroom had been leaking all day.

4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Nothing like some good pipe playing..

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

pipe laying too! I'll be sure to have plenty of Reggae at CMACAPALOOZA III!!!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

We saw a Reggae band a couple of years ago and the bongo player was staring me down like he wanted to jump my bones. The music was good but this guy just made me feel uncomfortable. If he was cute I wouldn't have minded but he was fat and ugly. Nice compliment to me huh?

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

O that sux. Man that sux

 

Post a Comment

<< Home