Hu Flung Pu

Monday, July 18, 2005

7 weeks to go

Well, September 5th is almost here, Labor Day for some, but for me, that’s the due date of our first child. It’s really starting to hit home lately. So many kids have been born the last few weeks. It’s amazing. Six weeks ago I become an Uncle; the maid of honor of our wedding just had a kid last week, two of my wife’s friends had kids this year, one of my best friends is due two weeks after us, and finally the Freak just became an Aunt. It’s like all anyone did during the winter was knock up their wives.
Well, I hope I can enjoy these last few weeks of peace and quiet as well as sleep. From what people tell me, newborns need a little bit of attention.
luv
Papa Pu

6 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

I'm sure you'll make a great Papa Pu! Enjoy the quiet time while you can, those every 2 hour feedings will be here before you know it! Good Luck To You Pu! :)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

HUUUUUUUU! Dude, I'll have to have you over for another night of drinking, this time Sugar V will be your chauffer so you can drink up!!

I am sure you are anxious. You are a good guy and you are gonna make a great dad. plus you are a Yankee fan, this kid is off on the right foot!

Enjoy the next few weeks, but after a short time with Jr. you are going to get so attached that you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner and you won't eben think about life before!!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Angel! said...

It’s like all anyone did during the winter was knock up their wives.



There was no hockey on t.v. last winter...

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww... Papa Pu, I'm sure you'll do fine. But you definitely need to get as much sleep as you can now! :)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I cant imaging how nervous/excited you must be. Somehow I think the koolness you have will keep you...Kool

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

That's so great. Gives new meaning to "Labor" Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home