Hu Flung Pu

Friday, July 15, 2005

Two topics tonight

First – Me and the wife had the “this is what I hate about you conversation” tonight. It was cool; we’re not fighting or anything, just bullshitting outside with a few drinks. Apparently this is what my wife dislikes about me;

I sweat too much
I play the radio too loud in the morning
I allow my parents dogs into the pool and she has to swim in dog hair
When I kiss her goodnight, I’m always rushing her into bed so I can go back downstairs doing whatever it was that I was doing.
I hate her parents dog Mozart.
I don’t dress nice
I leave the porch light on too much
And finally; I drink too much.

When she was finished with her little tirade, she decided to put the citronella candle out on our deck by pouring her glass of water onto it, spraying hot blue wax allover the deck I just re-finished. I then told her that I hate that you just did that!

Anyway, Second Topic –
Past relationships are nothing to be ashamed of. They are what shape the people we are today. Everyone has had that certain relationship that they wish they could erase; wanting to almost ignore the time they spent with that special someone. Don’t be ashamed people, and don’t feel like your time was wasted. I’m not saying everything happens for a reason, but having a relationship in the past which didn’t work out or just plain sucked and was a waste of time is what will make that good relationship last. We need to date screwed up people every now and then. We need to experience something that we don’t want in order to realize what it is that we’re all searching for out there. I’ve certainly had a few, and I’m sure some of you have had some as well. So here’s to all the fucked up relationships we’ve all had, if it weren’t for them, we all might make the same mistake again.

Luv,
Master Pu

9 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've reposted your song...The jury is still out on the nut jobs in my book. I can't shake the feeling that they should all fall off the face of the earth.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Sugar - Those nut jobs helped you keep the Nebraska Girl

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Pu - I needed to hear things like that this morning... My ex was in Italy for the longest time and rolled back in. Following that rolled back some feelings... But, I'm trying to keep my head on straight and remember that it was not right.

Thanks for the reinforcement.

Have a good weekend.

Bummer about the deck...

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

But all of them were icky!

My ex and I used to play-wrestle. Then we would start getting meaner and meaner, and then "do it". It was an awesome way to get out the aggression.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

yeah, my past winter experience is one for the books...it sure woke me up!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Freak - I was w/ the beer, she was w/ the water. I'm glad you faced your fear and went out, I didn't think you were a pussy

Heather - glad I could help

bipolar - I think I've played that game

cmac - you're a better man for it.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Master Pu. Every life experience is one for the books. So, since the Mrs. gave you specifics, you gonna change anything?

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I will never change !!!!!

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoken like a true Master :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home