Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm off Tomorrow

Hey all,
Well, tomorrow I'm off. It's one of the wonderful things that my employer provides, every other Friday, we're off. Actually, it's the only wonderful thing that my employer provides. Anyway, I'm going to the Beach!!! Me and the wife (she's a teacher, so she's off what seems like every other day of the year) are going to Jones Beach. We're packing some fruit, a little lunch, lots of drinks, and some sun tan lotion. I'm half Italian, and half Irish, but I can get very dark if I don't put at least spf 45 on. I'm not kidding either. My Mom's got pictures of me as a kid where you see what looks like an oreo cookie, but it's really my naked ass mooning the camera. Dark top, dark bottom sandwiched around the whitest ass you've ever seen.

After that we're off to gobble up some seafood at a local crab shack down by the water. Should be a fun day. Hope the weather's good.
Have a fun Friday everybody
luv,
mr. Pu

7 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Careful Sesni with all the ass talk. Freaky may not be able to control herself.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Have a great day off!!!! See you Wednesday when I come back!!!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Hey freak - You think your doc's got a cream to clear up that rash that's crawling down your thighs?

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Have fun!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Sounds like the perfect day. Enjoy. If you go to the nude beach you may be able to do something about that white ass of yours.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ooo, I can't wait to hear about the food.

I'm starving!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

Have lots of fun for me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home