Hu Flung Pu

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Good Deed of the Day

I was shopping in King Kullen for some Hamburger buns for tonight’s dinner when I spotted a young girl in the aisle with me. She must’ve been about 16, maybe 17 years old. I’m not sure how to describe it, but she had a terrible skin condition all over her body. She had on shorts, and a tank top, and this skin condition was from head to toe. Anyway, she had a very depressed, very sad look on her face, the kind of look that would torture any caring person, and I thought I should cheer her up. So, I picked up two types of hamburger buns and walked over to her. “Hey, which of these buns are better,” I asked. She looked behind her, turned back to me and said “me?”

“Yeah, you. Which taste better?”

“Those.” She said pointing to the seeded buns.

“Thanks, I’m glad you were here to help me out, see ya around”

“bye” she said with a smile from ear to ear, totally forgetting about anything that was bothering her.

Now, those who know me, know that I’m no Brad Pitt, but every once in a while it’s nice to make someone feel not only important but good about themselves as well.
Luv,
Mr. Pu

11 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are a good person Sensi Pu. That was a really nice thing you did. I am sure she went away really happy.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

you are a natural born stud, don't sell yourself short. Sugar V eyes you up all day.

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet of you. You'll make a nice daddy. :)

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

awww shucks! That was so cool of you. See there is hope.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Vixen said...

Very cool of you to do Pu. :)

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

classy,,,,,very classy!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. Lifting someone up is a sign of a good "daddy." :)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hopefully she'll pay it forward and do something nice for someone else...and keep her chin up!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

awwwe that is so sweet of you :)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Angel! said...

Rare specie!

That was really sweet of you.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

No crap, that was good of Pu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home