Hu Flung Pu

Friday, August 12, 2005

Well it's Friday and I'm planning on enjoying myself this weekend. This may be one of the last weekends I get to truly get crazy before the baby comes. Tonight I'm tailgating at my brother's lacrosse game with a bunch of friends, then maybe a few drinks at the local pub. I may even have to break out my John Travolta moves if the night gets a little out of hand. Tomorrow it's the big BBQ at my parents. It's my nephew's christening, and there are about 100 people invited over to the house. Weather's going to be a little hot, but there's beer and a pool, so I don't really care. Sunday should be relatively quiet, a little yard work, maybe some food shopping, and some holding hands with the wife.
Have a great weekend everyone.
luv,
Mr. Pu

5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Sounds great. Looking forward to hitting the beach for the 2nd time this year. Enjoy!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Steph said...

as I am a new reader of yours, I wish you a wonderful weekend with all your festivities and you loveley wife Mr. Pu.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

I hate it when bitches bump into me when I'm trying to get my groove on

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Sorry, that was me and my big ass, hehe!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

bust a move!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home