Hu Flung Pu

Thursday, September 22, 2005

First week, and all's well......

I've been a Dad for about a week now, and I think myself and my wife have been doing a really good job so far. She's gaining wieght, she's sleeping enough for her Mom and Dad to get a good amount of rest through the night, and she's absolutely adorable.
Here's what I've learned........

1) Isabella can produce more crap than her Daddy....no easy task.

2) Isabella can shit through her diaper, through her clothing, and onto me.

3) My wife is breast feeding, and that makes my daughters bowel movements resemble mustard.

4) A breast pump can make a woman's nipples look tremendous.

5) My wife's breasts are so freakin big right now.

6) A long walk with your child can be very relaxing.

7) Isabella is a great kid, so far she's sleeping about 6 hours a night.

8) Parenting makes you re-adjust your responsibilities, and it can actually make you lose track of time for a while.

9) When someone offers to help/babysit, take advantage of their offer.

10) I have a very calming effect on my daughter.

Finally, and I'm not too happy about this one, is the realization that one of the ways our daughter likes to be soothed is to either sit in something that vibrates, or suck on something.......wonderful.......

8 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ohpuhleaz said...

Loved the last comment! It's worse when your baby SON is the same way!!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Don't you like vibrating and sucking? Big adjustment but we knw you can do it. When will you be having another?

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

Congratulations :)

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too funny Mr Pu! Who wouldn't like vibrating and sucking? Come on. We have to get schooled on this stuff pretty early. Wait till she enters her anal stage. LOL.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

never potty train her, that will keep the boys away!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Sandi K said...

Congratulations on the baby. Say good-bye to restful sleep forever. My daughter is married and has her own little girl and I still worry to death about her safety.

They are the best.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heheheh that was a great post! Hehhehe Big Nippples...

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home