Hu Flung Pu

Friday, September 09, 2005

Recent developments

First off, to answer the question on everyone's mind lately, No, she's not in labor yet. This unborn kid wants no part of the outside world just yet, and that's fine by me. I could use a little extra sleep lately.
Anyway, I took the wifey out to the diner tonight to celebrate me being a great guy and we got into talking about some of her past relationships. Apparently, my wife has dated one of the biggest assholes I know! While I knew she did go out on a date with him, I didn't know it lasted as long as she just told me! So, now, when I look at this shmuck, which I will on occasion because he wound up marrying one of my wife's best friends, I will forever be haunted by the image I'm having right now.
Aside from that, the week has been relatively quiet. I did decide to give my wife a present though. There's been much talk on this blog and a few others about the maintenance of men's and women's pubic regions. Well, since it's been a while since the two of us have engaged in any activities of the x-rated nature. I decided to change my appearance a little. I no longer have the free flowing dreadlocks between my legs. They are gone, all gone, down to the bare skin. It feels good actually, but I've been wondering, should I use aftershave down there? Anyway, I understand that after she gives birth we'll have to wait a few more weeks before we're allowed to act like rabbits again, so I'll save the unveiling for then. I told her about what I did, she was shocked and dying to take a peak, but I'm not allowing her to see just yet. You see...........absence makes the heart grow fonder........

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Thanks for the advice

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hahahahahaha, I am laughing so hard.....

NO AFTERSHAVE!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

Absence makes alot of things grow.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHA that is soooo funny! Did you save the dreadlocks as momentos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home