Hu Flung Pu

Sunday, August 28, 2005

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

My inlaws have recently put their house up for sale. No big deal, right? Wrong.......This means they'll be looking to move closer to their only daughter. That's my wife. Damn it! They were the perfect distance away....20 minutes. They called us today and said they're looking at open houses...........................in my fuckin neighborhood. Don't get me wrong. I do not dislike my inlaws. It's just that they're always around, and always trying to influence my wife's decisions. They stopped trying to influence mine a while ago, after they realized I don't fall for their mind games. I told my wife that if they move too close, I'll be looking to get seperated, and leave. She said go ahead, you wouldn't know where to go. Get an apartment, and then a cute girl is what I told her (39 week pregnant women love comments like that).
Anyway, I'll keep you all updated as the inlaws house hunt continues.
Please lord.........don't let this happen
luv,
Mr. Pu

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing! There's nothing worse than having the inlaws close by no matter how nice they are. I feel for you.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

I can't believe that 20 minutes away isn't close enough for them. They need to get a life of their own.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like everyone loves raymond

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

I'm a blunt person. When my friends parents wanted to move into their neighborhood, I opened my mouth and said "You don't want to be like the show "Everybody Loves Raymond", We all need our privacy". They have yet to buy a house, but I am sure they won't even think of buying in the same neighborhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home