Hu Flung Pu

Monday, September 05, 2005

Weekend Update

Well, so far, we're still waiting. No contractions, no water breaking, no baby. Fine by me, as my big fantasy football live draft is tomorrow night. So, nothing to report as of yet. Anyway, the weekend was great. The weather on Long Island was beautiful this labor day weekend. Went out to dinner with the wife one night, saw my family, saw my little nephew, saw some friends, did a few belly flops in the pool, had a few drinks (not too many 'cause I do have to drive to the hospital one of these days), saw the inlaws (every day), got a lot of things done at the house, ate a nice 2lb lobster, bought some new clothes and I finished it off by sitting in my backyard working on my tan with a few cold ones and a couple Bob Marley CD's on shuffle. Beautiful end to the summer.
Hope all your weekends went well.
luv,
mr. Pu

PS, lets all bow our heads in a moment of silence for the captian.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

El Capitan walked the plank!!! Your weekend sounds better than mine. I had to send out Wedding invitations

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger supplymadam said...

I'ts getting close to crunch time. Hopefully your little one will be here momentarily.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohhh... I really expected to come back from the weekend to read that you guys had the baby. Are you freaking out yet? You must be so excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home